Henderson Group is a dedicated to making a difference in government. We help our clients—Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies—manage complicated real-world problems that impact the lives of millions of citizens across the nation.
Our greatest strength is bringing the right people to the problem and creating an environment that empowers those people to provide consistently high quality service to our clients. To fulfill our mission, we look for high performers who are as dedicated as we are to helping our clients meet and exceed their performance objectives.
Henderson Group provides competitive salaries and a bonus program that rewards performance. We provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance plan, paid vacation, and both long- and short-term disability.
- Defense Trade Control Compliance Analyst
- Director of Business Development
- Commodities Jurisdiction Analyst
Qualified candidates may apply online by clicking here.
Or apply via email:
- Reference the title and job number of the position.
- Include your salary history and salary requirements.
- Send your resume (please format resume in required Henderson Group format – template provided below), a cover letter, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Henderson Group is an Equal Opportunity employer.